Gogo927

unbanned
Unban Request

12 posts in this topic

Well, I don't know where to start from...

I sincerely apologize for my behavior towards this community over a year ago. I've already understood that I used to be a toxic person during that very time as I wanted to be an elitist(and thought myself as one) and harassed people(for no reason at all, I was just really arrogant and childish, I guess...). The whole idea of becoming such a person makes me cringe really badly including everything I've done in the past and I beg of the staff and the people I abused to forgive me and start clean. I'm pretty sure the only thing I kept with myself for that time are the memes XD.

I'm not even a Minecraft player myself anymore though I wouldn't mind to start again on your server.

• My In-Game name is:
  • Reason I was banned: 
  • Reason I should be unbanned:
  • Other comments that may help the situation:

Please use the abovementioned format when applying to be unbanned.

Also, I do not find any bans on your name.

I understand, sorry for using my own template, but in my opinion, my case was different.

My Minecraft name is already shown under my profile picture (Gogo927).

I've already stated the reason I was banned for - of which being disrespectful is the main reason.

The reason I wish to be unbanned is obvious and it is that I simply want to play Minecraft here.

I really don't know what to say other than to ask for forgiveness as I previously included in my post. I've got no evidence to show of me telling the truth other than it's been more than a year since I was permanently banned.

P.S. I wasn't aware until now, but I am indeed banned, at least from the community.

I understand, sorry for using my own template, but in my opinion, my case was different.

My Minecraft name is already shown under my profile picture (Gogo927).

I've already stated the reason I was banned for - of which being disrespectful is the main reason.

The reason I wish to be unbanned is obvious and it is that I simply want to play Minecraft here.

I really don't know what to say other than to ask for forgiveness as I previously included in my post. I've got no evidence to show of me telling the truth other than it's been more than a year since I was permanently banned.

P.S. I wasn't aware until now, but I am indeed banned, at least from the community.

alright, I will try to find out who banned you, will also point the Admin to this topic.

The only person that can do anything here is Anderson himself. He's the one that banned you. 

Alright, thanks Kraft and Jay

Note: It doesn't seem that I'm banned, but my email and password had been changed by someone else and I can't seem to recover it?

To prove that I'm the real owner of this character, I can show you on Skype, logging in a non-cracked server or something :L .

----------------------------------------------------------

Edit: I found out that my character is registered under an old e-mail of mine and now I'm waiting for a verification message, so could you please lock this topic?

Edited by Gogo927

Gogo927, you're indeed banned (despite if the server lets you join physically or not) you know this too as the last time you had contact with Team-NeO it was pretty clear you weren't welcome here anymore. By joining the server whilst being banned (even if the server lets you in) is only going to make your unban request that much worse. On that note, given your history and the repeated attempts we made to get you to "see the light" and realise that your behavior is, as you said, toxic - failed and ultimately despite repeated bans and unbans with us giving you chances... we ultimately permanently banned you and this is exactly how it will stay at this stage as I don't really see any reason to allow you to play on our servers anymore.

It's kind of like when someone offers you help, you take it, then later throw it in their face but they still offer their help again hoping things will be diferent this time....but yet again, thrown back in their face. There comes a time when even the most patient become tired of trying...and no longer offer their help. It is certainly worth remembering this for the next server you join/play on if you do decide to play minecraft again. After servers may not be so forgiven.

NeO_Anderson, I'm already aware of the numerous times you've given me chances, but it's been more than a year and half since I was banned and also my previous chances were given even earlier. I don't have high expectations for you to believe me or even unban me, my only reason to want to be unbanned is to fix things I had done and I feel guilty and sour for doing so, even though I know that I was 12-13 yo and my behaviour was completely immature. I wish you could believe me in this case that during those previous years, I was a completely different person, imo it's like trying to make a nursling walk... Again, I'm sorry for being my old self and if the ban remains even after my last attempt, I completely understand your point, but hopefully you will understand mine.

7 hours ago, Gogo927 said:

NeO_Anderson, I'm already aware of the numerous times you've given me chances, but it's been more than a year and half since I was banned and also my previous chances were given even earlier.

Good, because it seemed like you thought that because the server was letting you in, you must be allowed to play again and ti was only a case of recovering the password/email e.t.c. That's not the case, far from it.

7 hours ago, Gogo927 said:

I don't have high expectations for you to believe me or even unban me, my only reason to want to be unbanned is to fix things I had done and I feel guilty and sour for doing so, even though I know that I was 12-13 yo and my behaviour was completely immature. I wish you could believe me in this case that during those previous years, I was a completely different person, imo it's like trying to make a nursling walk... Again, I'm sorry for being my old self and if the ban remains even after my last attempt, I completely understand your point, but hopefully you will understand mine.

We do appreciate that a lot of the Minecraft community are quite young and therefore not always equipped with the necessary social skills to communicate and behave respectfully of others which is why we often give people a number of chances prior to getting to the stage at which you're at whereby you're permanently banned and have been for sometime. That being said, possibly shooting myself in the foot once again , i still feel the urge to give you yet another chance. I think however, this time, I will request something that I once saw another server/game dev do to a banned player. I would like you to take a picture of yourself holding a note that has your apology to Team-NeO written on it. When we recieve this, we will remove the ban under the circumstances of you following server rules as everyone else does and is expected to do.

I'm impressed with the amount you have written, the ban will be removed. If you have issues recovering your account, message me