Sign in to follow this  
Sh3p47

Private World Request - Sh3p #2

6 posts in this topic

• My in-game name: Sh3p47 (or Sh3p whatsoever).
  • The reason why I should be considered to be added to this world: From my perspective, I meet all the requirements set for that position. I have been in Team-NeO Minecraft server for about a year and five months. Shortly after my last request was posted, I never logged-in again until December '16 and I am sure that this was the reason behind the declination of my previous request. Well, now I have fully returned, and I am looking forward to starting playing this game once again. I would not have sent this application had it not been the case of returning 'permanently'. That being said, I am interested in building something good looking in the private world and start living there for good.
  • What my intentions are in the sense of what I plan to do in the world: I have no set plans in my mind at the moment concerning what to build there. However, one thing is sure; the fact that I will move all my items in the private world and build a beautiful estate; I firmly believe that it would be stunning and it will "adorn" the private world. :D
  • Am I aware of any upcoming holidays/vacations or other reasons that will mean I will be inactive for a prolonged period? Indeed. Once again, I have no fixed plans for any holidays. It seems that I will spend this summer playing Minecraft. :D But if I have to leave for more than thirty days, then I will take the appropriate measures so that my works will not be rolled-backed (such as donating or something).

Thank you in advance. :)

• reaction_title_7 1

I have no impact whether this will affect acceptance/declination, but I would personally accept you. You're very active and abide by all rules as well as pointing other players towards the right direction when it comes to respect/attitude. Thanks for your help.

• reaction_title_6 1

Thank you for that positive comment, Jay. Well, I think it's clear that I have returned with pure intentions; that is, helping people and doing whatever good I can do for them. I believe that my behaviour before was just unacceptable, and it did not lead anywhere rather than into having fights with people I respected or even with newcomers whom I did not know at all. So, I am just doing a new beginning, befriending everyone and having fun. :smile:

Edited by Sh3p47
  • reaction_title_6 1
  • reaction_title_7 2