BobBobCoolMan

BANNED 7 DAYS
Scotty69 Kill Aura Hack?

4 posts in this topic

Im not sure what you did over there, I did not even fight you in that clip, I remember only killing you in that location when u were sticking to me, I remember you saying if you have a big * tp to me, and when i attacked u, you flew away, and i threatened to report you if you hack, you must have some sort of fake-hack or nametag hack. 

This is when you flew.

When 

Oh, could staff please check when is the first time they joined and look at what items this guy and his friends has? Never saw something like this.

post-10525-0-81072500-1487172770_thumb.png

post-10525-0-72918600-1487172866_thumb.png

Edited by Scotty

So basically all this mod can do based on the video you showed is give the appearance that someone has hacks. It appears that it only makes them look like there swinging really fast and looking at the user. No client side mod can make another person on a server actually follow them and do damage. So how come it looks like your actively pursuing and actually dealing damage on each defined hit. 

While that mod might work in singleplayer, it is impossible for it to work on a multiplayer server, unless you somehow manage to hack the server and I would think the chances of that are extremely low. So you might say that he replicated this on a singleplayer world because he was really out to get you, and somehow managed to get the chat to look exactly like the normal server chat because fair enough, that is possible. But this did happen on the server because the chat lines up with that from the server chatlogs.

Topic locked and marked as resolved. Warning issued. Player banned 7 days.