myrvalco

OUTDATED
myrvalco-verified

9 posts in this topic

hello, my name is Valco and I wanted you to know that I'm interested in being verified

ingame name: myrvalco

why do I want to be verified ?: I want to be verified because i like helping people and i want people to know that I'm trust worthy. I've been in this community for a year now and i've seen alot both in battlefield and in minecraft. I like to help people out with information, stuff, building, mining and collecting stuff if they ask for it. if i see an hacker i always get screen evidence to report him at one of the admins.  

i've no warnings and or bans in the server and i keep my swearing limited 

i hope you have enough information 

~Valco

Valco you are a great person! You are a trustible and loveable friend! You helped alot of player's that need help! You are one of my closest friend's ive got! You would make a wonderful Verified Player! :biggrin:  :blush:  :tongue:

thank you for the support :smile:

As far as I have seen from you I can vouch for you becoming verified.
You seem to be quite professional while also a very sociable person.

For now however, good luck, I hope you'd get verified. :)

thank you lars :)

I like to help people out with information, stuff, building, mining and collecting stuff if they ask for it.

I am of the opinion that you can still help the users without even being a verified player.

Taking into consideration the way you talk/write, they way you behave and the fact that you resigned from your previous "position" because you were offended (or because you were reported whatsoever), makes me sceptical if are going to be approved. Additionally, imprecations from your side are used quite often; personal insults included. From my perspective, you are not still ready for such a rank because of your still-unfledged conduct (and undoubtedly this is not going to change soon).

Edited by Sh3p47

thank you for your opinion  :)

Your positive attitude is why I support your request , we do need more players like you in this community.

I've seen you at your worst time and you are still a far better person than me at my own low.

gl.

thank you kraft i appreciate the support :)