Xergxes7

Cant find server to connect

11 posts in this topic

Hello

How do I find and connect to the legit server using my original game? Is the server gone? What is its name?

I put Neo into my search criteria and get no results via the in game server browsers.

Thanks in Advance!

Hello Xergxes7, check that you're running the latest version 252.9 i believe (but aslong as it is 252. it should fine).

Check that on the bottom left where it says filter type or server type something like that...by default it is set to "Official" there are no official cracked servers naturally so change that to "unofficial" and you should see about 20-30, our server is in there =)

Still not working? let me know :)

On 252.96, 2134 results on UnOfficial server search but cant find ol Team-NeO  - Was hoping there was some sort of way to invoke a console and just connect  directly to the  ip :sad:

Have PVP/PVE highlighted as well as Ark+Scorched earth(Did first try with just Ark and got 1998 servers)

The search criteria i tried after all 2080 servers loaded: "Team", "Neo" "Team-NeO"

I  even tried adding the server to favourites via my steam client and i dont get a ping to the server. I can ping it with CMD Prompt but steam is like No, not allowed.

I notice i only get about 6 european servers showing, rest are asia and north america.

On 252.96, 2134 results on UnOfficial server search but cant find ol Team-NeO - Was hoping there was some sort of way to invoke a console and just connect directly to the ip :sad:

Have PVP/PVE highlighted as well as Ark+Scorched earth(Did first try with just Ark and got 1998 servers)

The search criteria i tried after all 2080 servers loaded: "Team", "Neo" "Team-NeO"

I even tried adding the server to favourites via my steam client and i dont get a ping to the server. I can ping it with CMD Prompt but steam is like No, not allowed.

I notice i only get about 6 european servers showing, rest are asia and north america.

Hello this sounds like you have legit game? Our sever is cracked because there is only like 20 cracked servers in the list. So 2000 servers? Must be legit game xD

He meant on legit server : "How do I find and connect to the legit server using my original game?"

Wasn't there 2 servers? Didn't you closed Neo #1 and moved it to legit(non-cracked) ark?

He meant on legit server : "How do I find and connect to the legit server using my original game?"

Wasn't there 2 servers? Didn't you closed Neo #1 and moved it to legit(non-cracked) ark?

Oh right... Yes we had a legitimate one but due to resources we just settled for one server in cracked may open legit in future but yeah...

Xergxes7 if you want to play on Neo's cracked ark you just need to go to \ARK Survival Evolved\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64 and in steam_appid change from 346110 to 480.Then run game from ShooterGame.exe(if you run it from steam lanuch menu it will set steam_appid back to 346110)

X

I play in this server but i cant join in.

I updated the ark to the last version.

I added to favorite and i dont look the server.

Please i need help. My tribe are scary and affraid

Sorry for my english. Im spanish and the english is very hard for me

Edited by aseara

I play in this server but i cant join in.

I updated the ark to the last version.

I added to favorite and i dont look the server.

Please i need help. My tribe are scary and affraid

Sorry for my english. Im spanish and the english is very hard for me

The reason you cannot see the server is because you have updated your game before the server updated. Please do not update your game unless the server has updated first. The server is running the 254. version i believe.

The reason you cannot see the server is because you have updated your game before the server updated. Please do not update your game unless the server has updated first. The server is running the 254. version i believe.

when did you update the server?