Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
amr ahmed

BANNED
{hope to get unbanned and unwarned}

5 posts in this topic

• My In-Game name is: amr

• Reason I was banned: using a bug

Reason I should be unbanned: iam so sorry i didn't notice that its a bug first but i mistake and continued. i will never use any bugs again.its my first warn and ban and i apologise to using this bug.

Other comments that may help the situation: i cant bear waiting 3 days i only play in team neo server and i only play this game. i love u all teamneo and i hope to get unbanned and unwarned from the name or the ip. i'd like to continue my work fast and enjoy playing in this amazing server..My brother is playing in the server in the same network and he got banned as well.

Thank you for reading. :happy:

post-10473-0-75632600-1478038613_thumb.png :sad:  :sad:  :sad:

post-10473-0-07730700-1478038786_thumb.png :ohmy:  :ohmy:

hmm something like that ''u are internationally using bugs'' or somehow i dont remember

Edited by amr ahmed

Your ban will stay at 3 days and the warning will not be removed. The reason states as follows. You used a bug, I informed you that it was a bug and you were not allowed to abuse it. I then stated that if anyone were to abuse this bug knowingly they would be banned. You said okay after i told you not to abuse it. After that you completely disobeyed what i had told you and used the bug just one more time. This action resulted in your three day ban and a warning. 

In addition. From now on for every time you ask someone to unban you a day will be added on to the current status of your ban. You will learn to live without minecraft.