MrGamerrr

BANNED
PLEASE SEE THIS

6 posts in this topic

u know what i love this server, admins, owner, players everyone ok just everyone he(agentxnihal) wasn't hacking so no one told anything i use p0rnhu8 yea right LMAO FAM and i dont want boyfriend i just wanted to say jerk OFF viciously!! this is never unfair i am fed up with myself everyone is a god here yea and OWNER ADMINS PLAYERS love EVRYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am never joining the server back u GORGEOUS beings hhhhhhh

*yarn* predictable... This is why your unban request was denied lol. Also as the thought occurred to ever... That maybe admins didn't know this person you speak of was cheating? Lol

Also can a admin edit out the words from his post I can't as using phone >< the insults that is

agentxnihal is not hacking, like i said in the neo chat it could have just been a bug with hunger games, and indeed it was. yet you just took the assumption that he was cheating and breaking the rules.

What a lovely message, thank you MrGamerrr. I mean I totally knew I was gorgeous but you've just reassured me it wasn't false confidence. Thank you! MWAH! ;)