Sweeperkaas

Goldens

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Sweeperkaas & enjy here we are the Leaders of Goldens, currently a lot of new structures will be build on the clan grounds. For some time I was unable to give much time towards playing mc since work had a great need of me in real life and a lot to all buidlings was in some sense postponed.

Some things to mention is that if you have suggestions or cool looking stuff you want to build, then we can help you by providing a place to build those things, although we will have to see how much space you would need.

Another thing in regards to building on clan zone, Please finish your builds if a structure is not finished, we will demolish it after a certain time span, and the loss of all the blocks/tools/armor and etc. cause of the fact that you did not finish your build. Will not fall onto Goldens!!!

CLAN RULES:

1)    All additional clan rules below will also work in conjuction of Team-NeO server rules & verified players (where it is applicable). (If any rules aren’t acceptable by Team-NeO Admins; rules will be adjusted accordingly).

2)    Too all clan members, only a set amount warnings will be given by either Leaders enjy or Sweeperkaas, where upon discussion will be held pending on your removal from the clan.

3)    All members who wish to join Goldens at our discretion, prior to joining must pay 150$ (in game cash) to enjy. (This is none refundable)

4)    If someone is not part of our clan it does not give you the right to bother thus person. When thus person asks you to leave. Then Leave!

5)    DO NOT ASK FOR TRUST ON CLAN BASE; IT WILL ONLY BE GIVEN AS WE SEE FIT OR NEED OF IT & WILL NOT BE GIVEN CAUSE YOU WANT IT, FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU MIGHT HAVE.

6)    Don’t steal other people’s things.

7)    Before you build see who is building close by.  Ask them “Can I build here?”.  If they answer “No”.  Well then look for a different spot, it’s a big map. With 2 worlds + Nether

8)    Respect other people.

9)    Just cause you are in the clan does not mean we will give you stuff/blocks/equipment and such for just free, live is money, money is MC. lol 

10) Rules can be changed at any moment we see fit.

Hi guys,

It's been ages since anything the clan has happened xD, prob cause we have tons of other things we do. 

In any case I would like to know how many Goldens members are active still so if you could reply it be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Sweeperkaas

Meh feels like everyone died, when no one has yet to reply xD.

Enjy I think I'ts time we clean house, I'll confirm when everyone was last on and make decision pending on kicking them from Goldens, we'll talk about the details tonight or so. 

Also I kind of feel like doing something different for the clan base, sigh... Well can only really do anything when I'm done with my current builds

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead