LordDoge

PENDING
LordDoge- Verifed Application

7 posts in this topic

Hello am looking to be verified i have been here since 1.5.2 but not in the website in the servers i had a lot of issues since the server updated a lot. I lost all of my friends and i would like to atleast be verified.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       I Want to be a verified player because i have been playing for sometime hopefully some of my friends would come back  so i would like to be more helpful and help others resolve issues and even fights but if am a normal member none would listen        That Was My Application If Anyone Knows My Friends Please Tell Me Here Are There Names: nanotte and mounet am not sure if i typed they names right sorry if i did bye guys am sorry for wasting your time bye i might be wrong on nobody listening to me i don't know so yea bye

am sorry for naming it application i forgot bout it

Edited by LordDoge

Just fill the ADMIN APPLICATION and they might see it :) anyways goodluck

hey can someone atleast see my request?

also i said that cuz its been one year atleast deny it 

If you had/have read the pinned topic that says "READ FIRST" you would know the following:

Note: This is JUST to express your interest in wanting to become Verified and is not treated as an application. As such there is no "Accepted" or "Denied" that will be given here until we decide to accept which has no specific time frame, it's just to let everyone know that you're looking to take the first step to joining Team-NeO. That being said, if we do mark it as "Denied" it would indicate you have done something significant to warrant instant denial.