TURK-IYI

unban

11 posts in this topic

hello anderson

as always I was good at playing, and someone could not tell began to curse aimbot and made ​​a voteban , opponents ! YES intended ,,, can my unbanne ? :biggrin:

hello anderson as always I was good at playing, and someone could not tell began to curse aimbot and made ​​a voteban , opponents ! YES intended ,,, can my unbanne ?

hello anderson as always I was good at playing, and someone could not tell began to curse aimbot and made ​​a voteban , opponents ! YES intended ,,, can my unbanne ?

Hello,

your unban request doesn't include the questions that appear in this topic.

I suggest that you to read that first, and then edit this topic and include the necessary information. You also made 2 topics for the same thing.

your server has a voteban or not? and people benefit from there , so you have to cancel the first voteban , there are people who get banned for nothing ,,,,,i played everytime neo server anderson know me my first play server was Neo and my last game server Neo

indeed sh3p his unban doesnt include the questions that are in the important topic 

and btw turk you have post 2 topics thats not needed so please edit this topic and make a good one :)

and i know you and your not hacking but still you need to read the important topics

goodluck :)

I TURK - IYI as battlefield hardline player

someone did it on purpose , so they wanted to eliminate me and said turk aimbot and started voteban and opponents did yes

I really want unbanned , I like to play in neos with my comrades as you know, I usually play in neo server, 

Edited by TURK-IYI

I TURK - IYI as battlefield hardline player

someone did it on purpose , so they wanted to eliminate me and said turk aimbot and started voteban and opponents did yes

I really want unbanned , I like to play in neos with my comrades as you know, I usually play in neo server, 

TURK

dont make 3 topics please

you wont get unbanned if you keep making new topics

thank you

I don't remember you being a cheater. So yeah I think you should be unbanned. But that's up to Anderson.

Unbanned as this is a voteban. If you're cheating, remove it because if you get caught by staff you will be permanently banned with no chance of return.

I don't remember you being a cheater. So yeah I think you should be unbanned. But that's up to Anderson.

Bla1r84 thanks for your response , respect m8 : )

Unbanned as this is a voteban. If you're cheating, remove it because if you get caught by staff you will be permanently banned with no chance of return.

Anderson you also thank you for demonstrable respect rules everyone knows just better and we adhere to rules , big respect for your rules ; )