Sign in to follow this  
Sh3p47

Private World Application - Sh3p47

1 post in this topic

• Your in-game name: Sh3p47

Reason why we should consider adding you to this world: As I can see, I meet all the requirements set for that position. I am a member of Minecraft Team-NeO server for about 5 months, active every day and rarely on vacations. In addition, I don't have any warnings for griefing in the past, or anything that is similar to that. I deem myself trustworthy enough to be added there, and I have big plans for that world.

What your intentions are in the sense of what you plan to do in the world: I am currently thinking of erecting something like a medieval building (such as a castle or a big cottage). It would be in medieval style (since it's my favourite one), medium in size and pretty to my mind. I am also thinking of building a Victorian Manor instead of constructing a medieval building; I am not completely sure about it though.

Are you aware of any upcoming holidays/vacations or other reasons that will mean you will be inactive for a prolonged period of time? Most times, my vacations are very small in duration, and maximum days for them are about 7. I don't like going on vacations generally, so I would rarely be on them. Also, when I do, I of course bring my laptop there and thus I can always be online.