DJLadybug

PENDING
Verified request

13 posts in this topic

Hi guys!

I play this server for a long time and I never stop :happy:. I love to help players when they need help or when they are in trouble.

Even when I cant help I don't give up! I made lots of friends here and im happy to be here with you. Im nice and peaceful.

I had lots of names. But im saying with DJLadybug :laugh:. When players are sad I cheer them up!

I love you guys and I never change <3 !

DJ would be a great addition to a part of team Neo. There's no reason to say no.

Sorry ive been inactive for a while. I had some school problems and its the last week and i have tests every day now. When the winter holidays start i will be more often active. And thank you for the support you have been giving me for the last months! Thanks to English class and the people on Team Neo my words make more sence and i can speak more correctly. The request maybe dosent make sence since i made it a long time a ago. Anyway Thank You All on the server and on the form that support me! It realy makes me think ive more nuch more progress !!! And thank for the admins that are supporting on the server! It means a lot to me... :blush:.

Hi guys!

So, Ill edit this request like its a new one. I want to make it more like the real me would make this request.

So, Ive played this server for a while and I love the people on it and the whole community! the server needs more active Verified players. I want to help the community get bigger and better! I know much more of the server and it rules and I do respect them! Even when I do something wrong a player or admin will tell me if its wrong and I remember it and i don't do it again. Well there a some things id like to cover, First of all i love the game and the rest of it! I spend all my free time on it! Of curse i have school and family stuff but it dosent stop me from trying to go online and doing my stuff and helping other players and being helped by others too, And if someone asks me a question ill reply if i know it, but if i don't know it im not afraid to ask someone about it, and ill memorize the answer so i can reply to the person asking it again. Im sorry if this means im spaming the request but i just wanted to make the request more "me". Id like to become one with the server and make it a more supporter place and a great community! Still i love you and i love my friends on the server that support me... IT REALY DOES MEAN A LOT TO ME!!! :blush: :biggrin: :biggrin: :happy: :laugh: :tongue: :rolleyes:

Okay, so I've played with DJLadyBug for some time now, and I can honestly say that she is a great person, and she's trustworthy too. Helpful, friendly, fun. She does what she means with utmost sincerity. So, good luck DJ, I hope you get it. Dras, out.