Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CharlieTrike

ACCEPTED
Verification request

6 posts in this topic

Hello, 

Some of you may already know me but I recently started playing Minecraft again after a short break. I first joined NeO in 2012 so I think it's time to apply for something.I have always enjoyed it here at NeO and I hope you can trust me. Thanks for reading.

Please tell them why you want to be verified :) like specific reasons... And All the best :D PS- i got 51 words per minute

Please tell them why you want to be verified :smile: like specific reasons... And All the best :biggrin: PS- i got 51 words per minute

typing-test_1_BQ.png[

first time ever doing something like that lol

typing-test_1_BQ.png[

first time ever doing something like that lol

Aww man ... :D

Hello, I have decided to make another verification request as my last one didn't go quite to plan. I would like to be a verified player as I am very loyal to Team NeO and always have been. I have been playing at NeO coming up to 4 years now and I don't intend to stop anytime soon, I am also very active so you will see me online many hours of the day. I intend to help players in all ways possible even if it involves me giving items and I always report a rule breaker when I spot one. I personally think i'm trustworthy so I hope you all think i'm suitable for the role of a verified player.

Thanks again for reading