8 posts in this topic

- InGame Name: 00Fraday00
- Your Age: 15
- How long you've played BF Hardline For: About 2 months
- Have you ever been Admin on another BFHardline Server Before?: No
- Why you would like to become Admin: Generally I like being an administrator. I am already an administrator for the browser games Hero Zero, Big Bang Empire and Operation X You will find me in all their forums (except the German one) under the same name as here, and since I Iike Battlefield Hardline, I would like to do something more than just play it. I would like to help the community and ensure that the server is free from hackers, glitchers and so on. An administrator of a server should be a responsible and mature person, who will not abuse his/her powers, and I believe I have what it takes.

- InGame Name: Bla1r84

- Your Age: 30

- How long you've played BF Hardline For: About 2 months

- Have you ever been Admin on another BFHardline Server Before?: No

- Why you would like to become Admin: Generally I like being an administrator. I am already an administrator for the browser games Hero Zero, Big Bang Empire and Operation X (all made by Playata GmbH). You will find me in all their forums (except the German one) under the same name as here, and since I Iike Battlefield Hardline, I would like to do something more than just play it. I would like to help the community and ensure that the server is free from hackers, glitchers and so on. An administrator of a server should be a responsible and mature person, who will not abuse his/her powers, and I believe I have what it takes.

This is literally a copy of Bla1r84's post. What's more, you haven't even bothered to change the Battlefield details to fit Minecraft, and you already had a request rejected just yesterday.

haha bla1r your famous :D

but 00fraday00 why are you applying for BFH admin on the minecraft forum ? 

well i gues you wont get accepted cuz this is an copy of bla1r's post but goodluck ;)

aw ok this is hard i try many times i won't get accept but i will still trying how to pass this Verified ;o

You will never be accepted for anything if you continue to behave the way you have been so far. I would not waste your time posting more nonsense for at least a month if you hope to ever be accepted.

well thats a new one :P When i read it i was like i have read this somewhere.... then the bf stuck me :p bf in mc? comeon man...