Sh3p47

ACCEPTED
Verification request - Sh3p47

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

many of you may know me with the name Sh3p47 ingame. But of course, some of you may not at all.

I didn't have any intentions to play minecraft at all to be honest. However, upon reading a message found on this forum, I tried it on Team-NeO server and became keen on it. I met so many new people; most of them were good but some bad too. I have been playing on this server for more than 3 months, and what I got from it was fun, new friends, and maybe got mature too about several things.

Thus, many reasons made me send that type of application. First of all, I like the game, and I can dedicate most of my time to it, as I have nothing to do more (except studying). So, that means I can be online most hours of the day, aiding the players. I like to help and be helped as well, many of you may have seen this. Most times, when somebody asks a question (that I of course know the answer), I answer it or better I try to. If I don't know it, I just look what more experienced players say and copy it in my mind so that I can remember it next time. I also don't like hacking and cheating, so whenever I see a hacker I will just inform an admin to deal with them. The server needs verified players in my opinion, whose job is to assist players with the questions they have as well as try resolve the issues that they may also have. I don't have any experience of being a minecraft verified player before, but I have been a moderator in a community of some browser games and I actually know for example, how to deal with certain situations.

i see you alot on minecraft and you try to help people it would be really great that your gonna be a verified player 

i hope for the best goodluck 

-valco

Solid interest, Sh3p47! I wouldn't be surprised if I came on and you were verified! I think you would make an exquisite addition to the Team-NeO community! I hope you make it!

Good luck from me! 

yes.jpg

All the best man :D You will make a great member for the green army :D :P