sk8erace1

DENIED
sk8erace1 - platoon

8 posts in this topic

I READ !HELP ADMIN AND I WILL FOLLOW THE RULES PLEASE ACCEPT ME THANKS.

Yeah, I don't think this is going to be accepted. You need to read this... http://www.team-neo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23968

EDIT: You also made another topic when you've been told not to. Shame on you.

yeah true you wont get accepted when you make a platoon apply like this please read the green link that realjay send 

thank you ;)

I'm confused, you don't play Battlefield Hardline as far as I know...so why are you applying for the platoon anyway? :S

i don't care what u guys say to me i just want to become an admin and i already read :/

Well you clearly didnt read it well enough, and as a admin you will have to care about what a lot of people say. You dont simply become a admin by just asking for it you need to show us and the other players that you are worthy of the position if you cannot do that you will never become one. So my suggestion would be start listening and reading carefully and perhaps  ... perhaps ... there is a change you become admin.

i don't care what u guys say to me i just want to become an admin and i already read :/

If you read it why did you not post all the information we asked for in the rules?