Minebrix

PENDING
Minebrix to be verified

7 posts in this topic

Greetings!

22/04/16

Dear Team Neo

This is Minebrix and I am loving the server so far.

I am currently in BMW clan working with Grassplayer and mladen.

After hours playing with them I fell in love with the  server, the staffs and players in it.

So I Minebrix of BMW clan will be very grateful to be verified. 

-Minebrix-

Minebrix this doesn't state why you wanted to become verified, but if you edit this and put the reason why! Then Best Of Luck (P.S. don't make an new request it would be spam) 

i recommend reading through previous accepted verification requests to see what is required in a request...

also, as far as im aware, you havent been playing on the server for that long so i personally would have left it a little longer before applying so i could show that i could be trusted...

please be patient with the request btw, it doesnt happen over night, a lot of thinking needs to go into a decision like this so like i said, be patient while keeping up with the expectations :)

good luck though!

All The Best... Though i havent seen you on... that much atleast

:)

ermm how do i delete this hahahahaa

ermm how do i delete this hahahahaa

You dont ;), scroll up to your original post and you will find a edit bottem on the bottem right of that post. Continue from there =)