boss55555

Unban me please

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

Reason you were banned?: The reason was "aimbot/hack"

My username is : boss55555

Why should you be unbanned?*: I play bfh almost since its release and I remenber that I was banned because I was playing scope and that night I was playing really well and without reason admin banned me.I am a fair player I raged almost never on chat and simply I like to play on this server.

Thank you to take into consideration, and if you need more info please let me know. icon_wink.gif

i wish you goodluck iwth your unban ;) 

im really curios who banned you xD 

you need to be patient and btw the admins dont ban ''without reason'' 

i wish you goodluck again

-valco

I am patient, I just saw no one  answered me in 1 week so I wanted to know what is happening.

And for your citation no admin banned "without reason"  ,I am afraid that on tthis game a lot of admin ban without reason when they are killed by several people with a little more level than the average of players.

Thanks for the goodluck.

Edited by boss55555

admins of the NeO battlefield hardline server wont ban someone without a reason and 1 week isnt long i have once waited more then 3 months for an reply so you ahve to be VERY patient xD 

and what i see of this ''conversation'' is that your a nice person so i hope the best

Hello the admins do not ban people because you killed them a few more times. We do however ban people that use illegal softwares to assist with their gaming - such as you. The ban will remain.