Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sliceman

PENDING
Verification Request

8 posts in this topic

It has been two years and couple months since i have started an account and played on this prestigious and magnanimous server , this server persuade me in being totally obsessed with the game MINECRAFT,  couple weeks ago my cousin (Pinslice) told me it would be counterproductive if i don't set up a forum account and send in a request to be verified .Through out the several of months on the server i have always practice good behavioral conduct to all of my friends on the game, i also help out in the assisting  the new comers  with food, tools and "million dolloar" advises. I would be much appreciated if u can make me , be apart of the team NEO_FAMILY .thanks for listening .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 yours truly                                                                                                                                                                                                       SLICEMAN 

i dont think its necessary to make 2 topics for being verified in 3 days and if i may tell you this i dont really see you helping new comers in the server but i could be wrong 

i wish you goodluck ;)

valco if i want to apply back...is this request that u commented on valid or i have to do another one?

This request is valid, if you want to make another one then edit this one or reply on this one with the new request, do not make another topic 

may the memes protec you gud luc

I dont see you helping newcomers or even giving them advice but i am not on all of the time reason:meh mum and also everyone lives in a different country AKA different times but if you do then wish you the best of luck