Sign in to follow this  
Tentousama

PENDING
I am interested in becoming verified

5 posts in this topic

I am an avid Minecraft player and am interested in being verified. I was suggested to play this server by GameTiger6 and otherwise it seems like a pretty nice server. In the short time I've been playing it, I've had fun and enjoyed the environment.

Haven't seen you that often, probably because you are relatively new. But, I wish you the best of luck!

i am interested in becoming verified because i  promise that i will not cheat i always build a house but i miss this server so i make a becoming a verified so now i will not but i dont have some warns but i am a good person because i give dexter a set iron armour than my all friends nicki09 i give him a iron armour i hope you understand thanks for reading :smile:  :smile:

CnG you should start your own topic beacuse this is the apply from tentousama please start a new topic and put some more information in your apply 

if you started a new topic i will check it out ;)

-valco

i dont have some warns but i am a good person because i give dexter a set iron armour

I have found 2 warns on "Phantom" and 1 warn on "CnG" so yeah, that's out the window. Giving someone iron armour doesn't make you a good person and automatically get you verified. You're never going to get verified with the modding attitude you've got.