Lit0s

RESOLVED
I just got banned for no reason

2 posts in this topic

So i just tried to login and said that i got IP banned and the reason is -x_tiny_jackal....I have no idea what is this, plus i did nothing wrong the last week im playing on the server besides one time i said to someone that there is an unclaimed castle here i can tp him there if he wants to live in it. I read the rules and i find out i was mistaken, you cant claim another persons build. IS that it or did i do something else?? 

I see that you're online now so this is no longer issue. To explain, X_Tiny_Jackal is a previously banned player that is no longer allowed here due to his past action(s) despite a number of chances given to him. he simply doesn't learn and chooses to blame of all of his actions on everyone else instead of the person that is actually at fault...himself.

The reason you're seeing this message and not being let onto the server is because we have what is called a range ban whereby any IP address that is within a specific range, is disallowed access to the server. Your IP must of changed into one of these banned ranges hence why you're getting that message. If you get it again, please make a new unban request.

Just to add....claiming someone elses structure is NOT allowed under any circumstance. Griefing is allowed in unprotected areas , but you may not claim someone's work.