NeO_Anderson

mcMMO Reset Poll, please vote!

Should we reset the mcMMO stats?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should we reset the mcMMO stats?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care either way
    • Please reset ONLY the Combat Stats (Swords & Axes)

Please vote, we're considering resetting the mcMMO stats for everyone. This is just to give everyone a fresh start followign the combat update although the main reason is just to give everyone a firesh start now that mcMMO has been more fine tuned to our needs.

So please vote!

I am sorry, but many of us have put countless hours and resources into mcmmo and none of us are going to want to lose everything and then have to restart... All wishing to keep Acrobatics, Alchemy, MINING, taming, fishing and all the other skills that we have work to get PLEASE either vote no or just combat!! Do not get all mcmmo reset!

I am sorry, but many of us have put countless hours and resources into mcmmo and none of us are going to want to lose everything and then have to restart... All wishing to keep Acrobatics, Alchemy, MINING, taming, fishing and all the other skills that we have work to get PLEASE either vote no or just combat!! Do not get all mcmmo reset!

You could say the same thing about the whole gaming era. For instance, why get 10th prestige on 1 call of duty if a new one will come out the next year. It's just an infinite loop of leveling up, losing them, re-gaining them etc. Don't throw a hissy fit over a plugin that's not actually taking the vanilla away, sort of. lol

Well since its almost clear that option 4 will win i think also bows should be reset, with the new update the bow is now a much stronger weapon because of the nerfs on axes and swords. So i think atleast a bow reset is also fair here. (Bow is also combat in my opinion) 

Well since its almost clear that option 4 will win i think also bows should be reset, with the new update the bow is now a much stronger weapon because of the nerfs on axes and swords. So i think atleast a bow reset is also fair here. (Bow is also combat in my opinion) 

Agreed

as much as i like my high archery skill i agree, archery is also classed as combat so i think it should get reset along with axes and swords if option 4 has the majority of votes

as much as i like my high archery skill i agree, archery is also classed as combat so i think it should get reset along with axes and swords if option 4 has the majority of votes

Bows be awesome but makes the people more vulnerable if used. Shields deflect them unfortuately :/

My opinion is that all combat should be reset, because that is also the only aspect of mcmmo that is affected by 1.9. Like Doom said, a lot of us put a lot of effort into the skills of mcmmo and I find it unfair to be affected by something that I shouldn't be affected about. And to jay, I don't play call of duty so forgive me if I'm wrong, but unlike it, we have a choice of what happens with the update, so why not try and persuade others to our point of view.

Its pretty much anderson offering us a choice here what is rly kind and nice ofc, but i know a lot of servers (played those when neo was down) just straight up reset everything without a single warning sometimes no second world no items saves. You pretty much had to start from scratch again every major update. I dont rly care what the outcome of this poll is, but i just think since mcmmo is gonna change more then only the combat stuff,so we should get it all reset instead of just having our previous non-combat stats back. (But that is only my opinion ;) )

Im going with "dont really care" cause mcmmo really isn't my thing... I like doing things the hard way and dont pvp anymore anyways... I think resetting mcmmo stats would work best when you reset everything. Oh and axes are for cutting down trees!

Edited by NeO_Wizard

Dear higher authorities,

This is BloodyWolff and I want to address my opinion upon mcMMO being reset or not. My views are different from almost all others' as seen from previous messages relating to mcMMO reset. I do NOT wished to hear or see mcMMO getting reset because of an obvious reason: my axe level. As Doom stated, "but many of us have put countless hours and resources into mcmmo and none of us are going to want to lose everything and then have to restart...", I agreed 100% with that. Why so? Because why would anyone want to start all over as said, "new fresh start" ? The only ones who wants to do that, are those whose mcMMO are not high. Why would everyone not just agree to leaving mcMMO as to what it is right now? Yes, your axe may be low at the moment... per-say your axe level at the moment is 100. Why wouldn't you want to just keep that and work on it till it is high? INSTEAD of getting it reset so you start at 0, then work you way up again? It is never too late to get your mcMMO stats high, but it is unfair to take away those whose mcMMO stats are high. mcMMO is not a thing you download, it is something you HAVE TO work to get. Lastly, how would everyone feel if all their diamonds, all their claimblocks, all their money, all their housings got reset? Because you have to work to get those things... just as how you have to work to get your mcMMO.  

Edited by bloodywolfff

Alright i dont want to change anyone's opinion i just want to point out why i do think all mcmmo stats should be reset. 

1) Yes i do know you all put a mega amount of effort into your mcmmo stats, so did i. So me voting yes for resets is backstabing myself aswell, but i just think since the huge 1.9 update with all the new combat options and other stuff AND since they will change the mcmmo for 1.9 its just the best way to find out what is new about mcmmo and it would be unfair if we kept the mcmmo lvls from 1.8 and someone would just be able to gain all the advantages right away. They might have changed like the lvling speed of some mcmmo options or might have made it more difficult to lvl up some mcmmo options yet you already have those lvls from 1.8 (doesnt seem rly fair to me). 

2) Pretty much the only reason people vote no atm is because they gain huge benifits from having a certain mcmmo, some are hard worked for yea but i dont think it should be the reason to vote no. And some people seem to forget what minecraft rly is almost without these mcmmo lvls :/

Ps: if anderson had to reset all items claimblocks and whatever else just to be able to update 1.9 i think no one would mind either. We are just so used to it being able to keep it all but when we might lose something stuff gets all crazy lol 

"Ps: if anderson had to reset all items claimblocks and whatever else just to be able to update 1.9 i think no one would mind either." I disagree to that by a far. For-say, Anderson posts a poll about resetting EVERYTHING: diamonds that you have mined, claimblocks that you have received, money that you have earned, or any blocks you have mined... I am 99% sure their will be denials upon "just to be able to update 1.9". 

Edited by bloodywolfff

I mean by this if we had no other chose if the only way we could get 1.9 is by resetting 1.8 .. , but it was just a example so it doesnt matter. 

I am still 99% sure their will still be denails upon "just to be able to update to 1.9".

Yes ofc, but after a while those would continue playing and forget about it.  

Dear higher authorities,

Lastly, how would everyone feel if all their diamonds, all their claimblocks, all their money, all their housings got reset? Because you have to work to get those things... just as how you have to work to get your mcMMO.  

I think you're far too used to having an easy life there. You were not here in the 1.0 days...we never had multiple worlds...we never had anything like we do now....and when terrain changes happened and we had to reset the world. What you just described is exactly what happened.....many times.....yes people wont be excited about it....but they accepted it as that is how it is.... now who is to say we dont just delete mcMMO altogether...? we're running right now without mcMMO and i dont see the world ending or anyone dying over this huge loss... :p

Why are people so butt hurt over it? If it wasn't coming back, then yeah... but it's not actually MC, so don't cry please ^^

I think you're far too used to having an easy life there. You were not here in the 1.0 days...we never had multiple worlds...we never had anything like we do now....and when terrain changes happened and we had to reset the world. What you just described is exactly what happened.....many times.....yes people wont be excited about it....but they accepted it as that is how it is.... now who is to say we dont just delete mcMMO altogether...? we're running right now without mcMMO and i dont see the world ending or anyone dying over this huge loss... :tongue:

Yah i thought it was the best thing since sliced bread when we could bank in our items. 

1573c9ba63d59858ad6c12431575dcb7.png

Tbh i wouldn't mind not having mcmmo.

Last time I checked this was a poll... Where opinions can be expressed. Truth is why are people so "butt hurt over it?", so as said again "don't cry please ^^" upon how others express what they feel. 

Last time I checked this was a poll... Where opinions can be expressed. Truth is why are people so "butt hurt over it?", so as said again "don't cry please ^^" upon how others express what they feel. 

I do think jay is also expressing how he thinks about mcmmo here ;). And yes this is a poll doesnt mean that the outcome of the poll will be done, it is high likely though. (he was pretty much pointing out how used people got to mcmmo, just imagine minecraft without mcmmo ?! I know ... insane right ... What is jay thinking.)  

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.