Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dandm

BANNED
i got banded for no reson

7 posts in this topic

You wouldn't get banned for no reason. There must have been a reason. For an unban, be serious and post a topic in this area, please. http://www.team-neo.com/forum/index.php?showforum=90

dan, i told you multiple times NOT to insult and be disrespectful to other players. did you listen? NO. you were not banned "for no reason". you were banned for the way you behaved towards the other players. 

and may i just add, i told you more than 20 times over the course of 2 days to stop insulting and that it was against the rules. you agreed to stop, yet you carried on insulting other players and even told cristhian (i think thats how he spelt it) to stop speaking another language and to only speak english... that isnt the type of player we like to see on the server, so saying you we're banned for no reason is a false accusation. 

and may i just add, i told you more than 20 times over the course of 2 days to stop insulting and that it was against the rules. you agreed to stop, yet you carried on insulting other players and even told cristhian (i think thats how he spelt it) to stop speaking another language and to only speak english... that isnt the type of player we like to see on the server, so saying you we're banned for no reason is a false accusation. 

Shouldn't even reach 20 times babe. You need to get your ban game on more often! Be kind but not too kind. ;)

ik volteh bb, i've been told im waay too kind for my own good xD which explains being cheated on and used a lot in the past xD

Not to mention the fact that you were ban evading EXTENDING your ban time