Sweeperkaas

ACCEPTED
Platoon

10 posts in this topic

Ingame name: Sweeperkaas 

Playing BF since BF3 hehe so quite some time now haha 

I get along with small communities and well myrvalco is a darn nice guy haha and we have fun sniping one another haha so this is mainly why I wish to join the platoon. 

I don't tend to rage I just go find you on the map and kill you thoroughly over on over way more satisfactory (^_^)

Mmmmm Question does it take this long to wait and get into a platoon? I'm so hyped to join that I already changed my Tag on BFH to NeO lol  :ph34r:, I could not stop my fingers from typing  :biggrin:. Anyway Can't wait to play tonight  got Getaway so gonna test it out a bit :dry:. Sniping here I come hehe -(^^(

for me it took 2 days when i got a reply from anderson but i dont know if you have to wait long it might be so be patient and again hopefuly you will join and i dont know if its allowed to have the NeO tag when your not in the platoon but people can be confused about that i saw you and i was like ''? is he in the platoon ? '' so it can be confusing  good luck again xD ;)

for me it took 2 days when i got a reply from anderson but i dont know if you have to wait long it might be so be patient and again hopefuly you will join and i dont know if its allowed to have the NeO tag when your not in the platoon but people can be confused about that i saw you and i was like ''? is he in the platoon ? '' so it can be confusing  good luck again xD :wink:

That is correct, he shouldn't use the tag yet. As for the delay, it probably has to do with the fact that we don't really see you that often in the server.

Tags should not be used at all unless accepted in to the platoon. Requests have no specific timeframe it can be 1 day or 30days. It takes time because we only want to accept the very best :smile:

that being said....your request is accepted, welcome to the team :)

Super Thank for letting me join I'm so Excited to small communities with great people, good personalities.

You have my sincere thanks  :wink: