Sign in to follow this  
alexpickup123

Please Unban Me, I am sorry for all the trouble I caused.

4 posts in this topic

So most of you know that when I was on the Team-Neo server I was literally a little shite. Now, maybe it was because I liked testing the limits, maybe it was because of people influencing me... Im not sure what was happening in my mind. Now that I have been banned for about... I don't know? 4-6 months? I have stopped being a 2 year old and would like to request to be unbanned because I really did enjoy the team-neo server... I know that it will probably be a no, but hey, its worth a try, you never get anywhere in life if you don't ask, thanks for taking the time to read my request to be unbanned and I hope you do consider it because I would be really grateful for another chance despite having so many.

Thank You For Reading, 

Alex Pickup.

So most of you know that when I was on the Team-Neo server I was literally a little shite. Now, maybe it was because I liked testing the limits, maybe it was because of people influencing me... Im not sure what was happening in my mind. Now that I have been banned for about... I don't know? 4-6 months? I have stopped being a 2 year old and would like to request to be unbanned because I really did enjoy the team-neo server... I know that it will probably be a no, but hey, its worth a try, you never get anywhere in life if you don't ask, thanks for taking the time to read my request to be unbanned and I hope you do consider it because I would be really grateful for another chance despite having so many.

Thank You For Reading, 

Alex Pickup.

No.