Team-NeO Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NeO_Voltron

NeO Castle Competition (CLOSED)

NeO Castle Competition (Deadline: 01/01/2016)

What is it?

We need a new NeO Castle and this is your chance to create a masterpiece that will act as a creative iconography to represent Team-NeO! The castle will be placed at the main world's spawn and is subject to reestablishment of future main worlds; when there's a new world that the server will use as main survival world, your castle will also relocate there.

Entry requirement(s):

1) The castle must be built by YOU and/or friends and credits given to those that helped. Do not use downloaded castles. (We won't be using a representation of someone else's server to represent ours.)

2) The castle must not contain any blocks with inventory (i.e. chests, hoppers etc.)

3) The castle must not contain anything that can be deemed offensive OR cause harm to the server (i.e. giant veins of redstone circuitry.)

4) Please check the rules for updates as we may change them accordingly to fit with the needs.

What will the winner receive?

Apart from having your creation displayed on the forefront of the public's eye as a representation for Team-NeO's Minecraft server you will receive:

1) The Nutcracker + 64 Diamonds If you build it in Creative/Singleplayer and send us the schematic.

OR

2) The Nutcracker 2.0 + Another Special Event Memorabilia (of your choice from the Hall of Fame except another Nutcracker) + 64 Diamonds If you build it on our server (you may, however, plan and design in your own time using any mods/tools at your disposal in Creative/Singleplayer.

Good luck! You may post screenshots here if you so wish!

*NOTE: If you don't have enough claim-blocks to be able to build it on the server, I'll protect it for you. :)

Such A Hard Choice!! The Rewards Are So Amazing If You Build It On The Server But It Would Be So Difficult

Such A Hard Choice!! The Rewards Are So Amazing If You Build It On The Server But It Would Be So Difficult

Ikr! But I can't decide whether I should partake or not in this building event cos I'm not a builder

When there is no pvp competition other than building :')

Ikr! But I can't decide whether I should partake or not in this building event cos I'm not a builder

same here xD

Hey Volty Good Thing You Never Put A Limit On The Build... I Think Mine Could Fit Both Macca's And I's Build Inside My Walls... I Am Making Mine HUGE With Tones Of Parts (Houses, Shops, Wheat Farms) And I Cannot Decide Weither Or Not Going The Classic Idea Of A Castle Or Do A Huge Tree For Everything

• reaction_title_6 1

Its going to be a pain to build without chests, Are we not aloud to use enchanting tables and furnaces?

For interior furnishing?

For interior furnishing?

yeah, with furnaces,enchanting tables and anvils, its hard to build without them 

yeah, with furnaces,enchanting tables and anvils, its hard to build without them 

Unfortunately not. What you could do is place alternative blocks where you'd want furnaces, enchanting tables and anvils. I can convert them with WorldEdit when the castle's all finished.

Unfortunately not. What you could do is place alternative blocks where you'd want furnaces, enchanting tables and anvils. I can convert them with WorldEdit when the castle's all finished.

alright sweet

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.