Bla1r84

ACCEPTED
Bla1r84

6 posts in this topic

- InGame Name: Bla1r84
- Your Age: 30
- How long you've played BF Hardline For: About 2 months
- Have you ever been Admin on another BFHardline Server Before?: No
- Why you would like to become Admin: Generally I like being an administrator. I am already an administrator for the browser games Hero Zero, Big Bang Empire and Operation X (all made by Playata GmbH). You will find me in all their forums (except the German one) under the same name as here, and since I Iike Battlefield Hardline, I would like to do something more than just play it. I would like to help the community and ensure that the server is free from hackers, glitchers and so on. An administrator of a server should be a responsible and mature person, who will not abuse his/her powers, and I believe I have what it takes.

- InGame Name: Bla1r84

- Your Age: 30

- How long you've played BF Hardline For: About 2 months

- Have you ever been Admin on another BFHardline Server Before?: No

- Why you would like to become Admin: Generally I like being an administrator. I am already an administrator for the browser games Hero Zero, Big Bang Empire and Operation X (all made by Playata GmbH). You will find me in all their forums (except the German one) under the same name as here, and since I Iike Battlefield Hardline, I would like to do something more than just play it. I would like to help the community and ensure that the server is free from hackers, glitchers and so on. An administrator of a server should be a responsible and mature person, who will not abuse his/her powers, and I believe I have what it takes.

hello there, your request has been accepted. Welcome to the Admin team. Do you have skype?

Thank you :happy: Yes, I do. I have added you. Talk to you there. :smile:

Thank you :happy: Yes, I do. I have added you. Talk to you there. :smile:

Oh YAY! I don't play this game but congratulations!

• reaction_title_6 1