Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dutchwolf

PENDING
Dutchwolf verification

13 posts in this topic

Hello Anders,

I would love to be a verified player because i like helping others out but honestly I like the respect i would get and the color of the username. I hope you find me a good and reasonable player to promote me to a verified player. And most importantly have good day!

I'm not to sure that having the green name would get respect from other players, It symbolises that you are a trusted player, One more thing, You joined on the 16/10/2015, As i am writing this it is the 27/10/2015, Maybe spend a little more time on the server before requesting 

Yeah..I agreed with macca.Being "Verified" not because the green name..Being Verified is not about you wanna be popular..Being Verified is a trusted player that has given a big responsibility..

Gudluck tho

Edited by TaeTae

Macca he is originally called hood82 I believe, he has been here longer just this is a new account

i agree with macca in the respect of the green name being more than just a thing. being a verified player brings responsibility, we dont always get respected, but as a trusted player, it is our job to ensure we are respectful to others. also, try to explain how you would help the server as a whole...how you would help other players etc. but all in all, good luck and i wish you the best!

Edited by IDontKnowGaming<3

I'm not to sure that having the green name would get respect from other players, It symbolises that you are a trusted player, One more thing, You joined on the 16/10/2015, As i am writing this it is the 27/10/2015, Maybe spend a little more time on the server before requesting 

aright thanks for the advice

I WANT TO BE A VERIFIED PLSS PROMOTE ME A VERIFIED

I WANT TO BE A VERIFIED PLSS PROMOTE ME A VERIFIED

Look! Another reason for it not to happen! And as far as I am aware, you're banned.

i want to be a verified player plss promote i always say wb to others but i like macca because he follow the rules but i dont like to cheat i like to be a verified player but i dont like cheat ok plss promotes me

God bless :)

Cng said: i want to be a verified player plss promote i always say wb to others but i like macca because he follow the rules but i dont like to cheat i like to be a verified player but i dont like cheat ok plss promotes me

God bless  :smile:

Lol you are banned and still you want to be verified.