Monsterblood35

RESOLVED
Unwarn / Warn me for nothink

9 posts in this topic

Something is suspicious about you too Monsterblood...Doom is a really good pvper with the strategies,and warrior is right

Hello all Mr.Warrior Warn me and he say i'm hackeur -_- ? juste doom getting Hard R3ckt And he say i'm hacking and all admin trust him and want to ban me 

I record some of fight and i show it to 2 or 3 admin and he say i'm clean and i delt the video after 7 day ( To day ) i connect i connect only week end i say i have been warned Euh -_-'?

Thanks to unwarn me

Btw you should also be warned for being VERY disrespectful towards me...

Monsterblood35, after re-watching the video proof that Doom posted, I am still quite sure that you had reach-hacks, if not more. The warn will stay in place. Since you already posted an appeal, I don't know why you are in the unban request section.

I have seen the video's and i am not rly sure if you had hacks would have been rly interesting of you showed your perspective of the fight vs doom and macca but since you dont have the anymore video i think its very reasonable that the warn will stay.

And Warrior this is the unwarn/unban section =). Doesnt show anywhere on the forumnames though

Yes, but the appeals section is made specifically for people who think they have been warned/banned incorrectly, which is what I think Monsterblood35 fits into.

I Got A Screenshot Of His Mod Folders... They Are 1.7 But It Is Still Proof Of Him Using Mods. He Flashed Me His 1.8 One And I Saw A Few Things But I Was Unable To Get A Snapshot

-Doom

It Will Not Let Me Post The Picture... I Will Skype It To Anyone That Wants It

Edited by Doom

Dude and honestly, if you are not modding, can you not go around and acting so tough around people, Just be friendly on the serer, Just because we accused you of hacking doesn't mean for you to say that we suck and all that, just be cool...

Yes, but the appeals section is made specifically for people who think they have been warned/banned incorrectly, which is what I think Monsterblood35 fits into.

This is correct. Warn related things are in appeals :)

Ah yes i see what you mean now ^^, my bad ! :D