Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sk8erace1

UNRESOLVED
sk8erace1

14 posts in this topic

HI ill got banned for no reason can you unban me? i want to play team neo  and it the best server can you guys unban me :( ... well thanks i'm talking nice

:D thanks please unban me and sorry

in a unban request. How good the server is does not really matter so it doesn't need to be included. Also why are you sorry if you got banned for no reason?

i say sorry because i want to play minecraft ._. and i don't know what to say :( i just want to play that server Best :D... sorry .. i'm talking nice :D

yeah.... people say sorry because they did something wrong. not wanting to play minecraft

i just want to play :( mc.team-neo.com is the best server :( can i play.. please unban me..

Hi sk8erace1, I couldn't find a name ban, IP ban or range ban under you name or IP. If you could get a screenshot of the ban message and upload it here it might help. Thanks.

what picture? ... i can't screen shot because i'm banned :( forever i guess i wish a admin will unban me i like to play the server but the admin banned me, i hope i get unbanned fast i really want to play ;( i'm talking nicely

ok warrior i try if i can do AND ITS MY BIRTHDAY YEY!! I WISH I CAN PLAY TEAM NEO SERVER :D!!!! i will try :D the picture of the message when i try to join the server OK >:).

just unban me D:  i just wanna play minecraft that not hard to unban me :(