Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LordFear

DENIED
Submission to be verified

9 posts in this topic

Hey I have been playing on this server for a while and i would like to get verified!

My minecraft life starts on this server I really don't play in another server! Neither  single player 

I don't usually break the rules but I used to sometimes but now i learned from my mistake to be a good Player.

And I am also eager to help other peoples And would like to run a good clean server.

Tnx for reading my post!Have a good day :biggrin:

I think given enough time you would make a good verified player. Right now you're friendly but you don't help out too much, if you improve on that part I can see you as a verified player in the future! Good luck.

Hahah sounds like me. I started playing minecraft on this server and only play on this one. I have a testing world but it's just redstone builds :P Anyway All the best :) Like warrior said keep on helping :)

Good luck,LordFear.I can't believe same with me too.Just started minecraft on this server.Keep helping ppl in the server and you'll be a good verified player

Ha ha bro! I day we will make our dreams come true :laugh:

Yeah..Just keep helping ppl..