Sign in to follow this  
RottenBrain

The Scourge

12 posts in this topic

================================================================================================================

The Scourge

A Role Play Clan

================================================================================================================

Ideology : Building Structures & Dominating In PvP

Current Base : The Frozen Throne

Member list

Founder : Rottenbrain

Co-Founder : Kinglahcrab

Member : SiSorItO

Member : LordFear

Relations With Other Clans

Demonic : Alliance

=Rubiks= : Alliance

If you wish to join , Apply with your name

and information about yourself

Edited by RottenBrain

Hey its ne LordFear!MY nick name is tohid !i have been really willing to join this clan my age is 16 nd m playing in this server for 6 months !Nothing more:p

Hope i get accepted

Hey its ne LordFear!MY nick name is tohid !i have been really willing to join this clan my age is 16 nd m playing in this server for 6 months !Nothing more:p

Hope i get accepted

Hello there!Thank you for choosing 'The Scourge'. We would like to know more about you! Such as Combat skills , building ones etc :smile:. You are accepted in a trial   period.

Edited by RottenBrain

And i though you were talking about the film that i actualy just saw, like a few min ago xD. It was a great movie ! Ps you might need to extend your base a bit its quite small atm :biggrin:

Hi was really going well after the news shocked me! I was really wondering about this and I thought that every one can have a last warning??

And I really apologize for what happen even I don't know it! And if u also don't accept me in the clan back . But  at least  forgive for anything nothing more to say in an happy moment like this!

I hope I would be accepted  :sad:  :sad:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this