Stinger402123456

UNBANNED
Stinger402

11 posts in this topic

Hello i am Stinger402 console just ban me i dont know why and please unban me i wont spam i wont do bad thing i will follow the rules plz i am so sorry i want to play back team neo but i cant console ban me why my favorite name minecraft server multiplayer team-neo but i wanna play but how do i gotta play if i am banned PLEASE I AM BEGGING U I WANT TO PLAY PLEASE T_T sorry  i always play team neo is my favorite and i always help people please sir please... -Stinger- asd

Edited by Stinger402123456

Well you did cause troubles by swearing around to me,

So Anderson will explain this..Since the console is him

And maybe the reason was "Vulgar language for no reason"

The console is not always me. It's also the server and any other headadmin

I will investigate your ban later or another admin may before I get back

He's online as I type this. Someone either un-banned him or he wasn't banned to begin with!

Stinger making multiple requests saying the same thing wont rly help you, you just need to have some patience

Edit: thx conor, keep messing that word up

Hello justnow i play mc.team-neo.com but it say console banned me reason : constant impersonation : why? pls unban me i dont wanna be banned T_T

Stop making multiple unban requests. This will lead you to being banned on the forum too.

You have an IP that match(es) the IP range of someone that has impersonating many many players in attempts to steal money.

You can now join.