Team-NeO Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NeO_Anderson

MTA Server Is Back!

Hello all, so I have managed to ffinally get the MTA Server back online again. I know a lot of you requested this and so I have done it... it took me quit sometime to get it going due to upgrades and complications...but got there in the end! 

Report bugs/issues to me I have fixed/patched and replaced whatever needed to be so. One resource is still broken and I don't really know how to correct that right now so thta will have to go on hold but for the most part.. MTA as you once knew it, is back.

Enjoy & Spread the word!

Address: team-neo.com:22051

• reaction_title_6 1

Awesome news :D

It might be a slow climb for people to join, but I'm sure they will do. I'll def try to check on it regularly, it was running smoothly when i was testing on it this morning :)

Good job Anderson *thumbs up*

Good job and thanks mate. I will try to say others that server is back and I hope that this server returns to be full again. Now it is time to remember my password there O.o

Thanks a lot for fixing the buggy pickups and bringin it back Anderson! Hope to see some players coming back soon.

Anti-afk system doesn't work though.

Edited by Murderer

We can rebuild it! Join me and lets bring back the glory days of Team neo MTA server!

and remember blood alone moves the wheels of history.

Since im the only one playing actively from what I can tell. Id suggest a reset of highscores etc. so I can be number 1 in everything. Thanks for your consideration.

Yours truely Atreyu.

Oh okey, cool. Slave and God aren't around anymore?

No they were relieved of their duties due to their racist actions/comments.

Aww really? I always had a blast listening to them trying to convince the muslim players that aethism was the truth.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.