GLOWING

BANNED
PLEASE BE UNBANNED PLEASE [crying]

2 posts in this topic

PLEASE SERVER PLEASE I WANT TO BE UNBANNED AND IM SO SO SORRY THAT I USE THE ACCOUNTS PLEASE I WONT DO IT AGAIN PLEASE I WILL FOLLOW THE RULES OR READ IT PLEASE I SWEAR I WONT DO IT AGAIN PLEASE MAKE UNBANNED

:sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad: PLEASE

No. The ban will remain for 7 days and will expire then. You used so many peoples names, you stole from their accounts its unacceptable. Your punishment is to stay banned for 7 days and when you return, if you're able to grow up and not break server rules then we will allow you back. But not until then... and if you do come back and break our rules and use peoples names again, I will ensure that you're banned permanently.

Just to clarify, I do not care if you're sorry or if you promise you won't do it again, nor do I care if you're crying. Your punishment will stay... come back when the ban expires and try to be a bit more of a decent human being. Decent human beings don't steal from other people to get what they want... nor do they then put their stolen money in many accounts to try to hide it... these are not actions of someone that is decent.