NeO_Anderson

NeOBiz - Plugin Guide

6 posts in this topic

NeOBiz, what is it?

NeOBiz plugin is HOPEFULLY the plugin that will save us from being poor! This plugin will allow all players, poor or rich to own a Business (Biz for short). This Business requried "fuel" or "power" to operate and the fuel can be one or multiple items in minecraft. You gather the resources required and use the Fueling station in hub to add fuel to your Business. Once the power level is at least 1 or above, it will begin to generate $$$ which is stored in a 'pending' account. You can transfer these built up earnings into your real account for use elsewhere.

What are the future plans?

* I hope to add a couple of things such as the ability to 'employ' other players to work for your business by contributing resources to fuel/power the business. Employee will be given a specific percentage of whatever is withdrawn from the pending account.

* 'Business Value', much like in the real world, I hope to allow Businesses to generate a 'Value' so that when the Business is sold it will not be sold for a low cost, but infact it will be sold for a varied amount. It is uncertain as to what will determine value but just as some preliminary ideas... perhaps it would be the length of time the Business is owned combined with things like has the Business been continuously powered without stopping that kinda thing. We'll see!

I'll update this with more info as I continue development.. or if things change

REMINDER! Andeson once NeOBiz creates a steady income for players you need to add NeOPlots so players can create shops and sell items. PS If you add this can I get plot right at the start for reminding you :D

and how do i withdraw money from that "pending account"?

Prior to the money going live, it was not possible (which was when you posted this I believe) however, now you just type: ./biz collect