Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TaeTae

DENIED
To be a so called "Verified Player" is my goal

7 posts in this topic

I asked so many players how did they become a verified player. But they always reply that i must post a topic, so here i am. I want to become verified. Not because of its benefits. Not because i want to be famous. Not because to be a star player when im logging in. I want to become a verified player because

1. I just want to help some other people playing here.

2. I want to tell the beginners that im here, if they need a help.

3. It is so cool to be part of the Team-NeO

My ingame name is TaeTae. People out there tried to kill me and they succeded. But instead of revenge, i just take that as an oppurtunity to become stronger. It's just an oppurtunity to show them that im friendly. There are so many servers out there. Why am i playing in Team Neo?. Because its my passion. I want to become old playing minecraft. It's my passion and nothing can stop me with this...

Edited by TaeTae

I can wait 'till "forever" comes. Just to be so called Verified Player. It's my goal.

Hey, um there isn't actually any benefits of being verified apart from that snazzy green name.. Just keep helping people and you might get there one day.. Goodluck :) x