ayyeeeitsammy

Sammy's Request

8 posts in this topic

1. ayyeeeitsammy
  2. Well, I love building and that's not a good enough reason lol. I just would like to be able to show off my builds better then living in a random jungle so far away from everyone else. :biggrin:

Build things. Depending on the size, I may build a very small airport. lol But kinda like make a town, maybe build a McDonalds or Fire Station. Things in that nature. I work a Full Time job now, Saving money for school next year. I will obviously be more active but, depending on a days hours may determine how long I am online. 

:biggrin: Thanks for reading. 

Well hello there! Two years later, and an awesome PC upgrade, haha! 

My in game name is  ayyeeeitsammy  just like my forum name.

I am a verified player, have been for, a while (shhhh don't judge, I don't remember the date). I am a monthly auto-subscriber, even though I have not played regularly in the past, I have always enjoyed this server and the people that I play along with. I want to make sure that this server is alive for quite a while. (ps: and hopefully after i payoff some bills, i can support more)

I would like to build a house that I do not have to worry about moving every time MC is updated, the flatlands are awesome space that can be terraformed after you build. That was, I could build things without having to flatten the land. 

I mean, I do not plan on being out for a prolonged period of time. My new job requires me to work Monday through Friday, sometimes 8-10 Hours a day. I am a Loan Officer at a Consumer Finance Company; sometimes I work Saturdays as well. Other than that, I have a vacation planned in March for Washington, DC and just came back from Lady Gaga's concert in Washington, DC in November. I expect to be online at least an hour each day, permitting I am home and not at work or at the gym. 

Thank You for reading <3

ayyeeeitsammy

Accepted. We needed time to monitor you, 2 years later, I believe we can probably just about trust you in there. :)

• reaction_title_29 2