DiamondDGaming

UNBANNED
[UNBANME]

11 posts in this topic

I wanted my friend to join a server with me is that bad? well Anderson please unban me

I just wanted a friend to join me in my fav server and then I helped him out with figuring out what andhow to play team-NeO

Anderson please unban me it was helping a friend

She is sanacrafter/taylor something with numbers/sparkle something with numbers again/pinklily/DiamonDgaming and a new acc Emmei i guess.

iv'e been banned and I wanna appeal it have a nice and magical day :biggrin:

pleasssseeeeee :excl:

Im playin minecraft on my pc since when. I play last time on my pc, and it was great. Morning, i woke up and play again to find out that IM RANGE BANNED??? Why? I asked myself why. I dont know why. my last play with my pc was great and no err. Why ami banned? Why?

Im playin minecraft on my pc since when. I play last time on my pc, and it was great. Morning, i woke up and play again to find out that IM RANGE BANNED??? Why? I asked myself why. I dont know why. my last play with my pc was great and no err. Why ami banned? Why? I want to unban my ip please...

Im playin minecraft on my pc since when. I play last time on my pc, and it was great. Morning, i woke up and play again to find out that IM RANGE BANNED??? Why? I asked myself why. I dont know why. my last play with my pc was great and no err. Why ami banned? Why? I want to unban my ip please...

This is resolved already isn't it?

I just wanted a friend to join me in my fav server and then I helped him out with figuring out what andhow to play team-NeO

Anderson please unban me it was helping a friend

Don't post IPs again. Ban removed.