Team-NeO Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NeO_Anderson

FTB Server (Infinity 1.5.1)

Hello all, so  as you know I really do like FTB and the pipe stuff an all that! so i decided to open another FTB Server again and this time i've put it inside a VPS which has restriction powers so it should not interefere with other servers ie the normal mc server as it has done in the past which forced us to close it coz some people would make some really rediculous things an it would crash the server.......

so anyways this time lets hope thigns go better now its in a VPS!

the address is also different: ftb.team-neo.com

Please expect bugs and more importantly use these first few days/weeks as a trial! depending on how things play out will depend on whether we have to reset the main world or not... if not we will keep it.

The reason i say this is... I don't know this FTB Pack well and if there are items in there that can corrupt the world... then we wont know they exist until it happens... also the plugins are very fragile too so i don't know how well the GriefPrevention will function here.... we'll have to see!

FTB Cracked Launcher: http://www.team-neo.com/downloads/minecraft/

• reaction_title_6 1

Just watched a trailer and it looks rly cool, cant wait to try it out ! :biggrin:

Edit: cant join yet though since its still on 1.7 ^^

Just watched a trailer and it looks rly cool, cant wait to try it out ! :biggrin:

Edit: cant join yet though since its still on 1.7 ^^

FTB is not the same as normal minecraft. FTB is like a super modded minecraft, it requires a whole new launcher and yeah FTB tends to run older minecraft versions as it takes a very long time for developers to update each mod for an FTB mod pack and these packs tend to contain 100+ mods at least.

Infinity I think has like 200+, its a huge modpack but its also the latest/best from what I've gathered :D

the link to download a cracked FTB launcher from is http://www.team-neo.com/downloads/minecraft/

And Carlo If you see me online then ask for help cause i already helped Anderson with some starting tools and I can make some more

I would rather kill anderson to O.O, saw in a vid from FTB that you can change into anything you kill xD

I don't think the morph mod is in FTB Infinty... BTW Anderson i found a village with walls if we want to move

Dont think imma be able to play it till i get a new computer... my laptop is coming to the end of its life... half the screen is blue. =D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.