Sign in to follow this  
Godlik3

DENIED
Submission Of Interest In Becoming Verified

6 posts in this topic

Hey, there. I would like to show my interest in becoming verified for the following reasons.

1> Minecraft has always been just team-neo for me and i play here for at least 10 hours a day.

2>Its a lot of fun mostly but sometimes there's a need for reporting hackers or abusers or just calm some spammer down.

And as it is true in most cases; People like this only respond to a verified or admin.

3>I am online at odd hours for others when there is no admin or verified online for 5-7 hours at a stretch. And at such times people like these are troublesome to other players. I report all of such incidents as many admins know.

4> I consider myself trustworthy cause i didn't even get any verbal warning ever as i never break rules. And am quite aware of all the server rules(Unless there are some  that i don't know off which are not in server guide).

5> Lastly i am an avid redstoner and due to the hopper bug fix i am unable to make stuff that i would love to make. I'd like the verified ability to place them so I can keep tinkering with redstone.

Thats all, Thanks for taking your time in reading this.

Thanks Reaper. You Know You Where The First Guy To Help Me On Team-Neo When I Started Out Back In 1.0. If It Were Not The Case I Wouldn't Be A Part Of This Community. I Am Glad You Did.

:) I help everyone. And anyone from 1.0 should feel right at home when they restart so...