Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CarnEviL

DENIED
Verified Status Request - CarnEviL

9 posts in this topic

Hello there ladies and gents.

So lets start by me telling you a bit about myself.

I am a 24 year old male from Croatia that goes by the ingame Minecraft name CarnEviL. I like to play MOBA style games and ofcourse MMOs, but mostly those that give you a lot of freedom and the ability to play by your own rules instead of being just a random player who has no say in the world.

Therefore my favorite games are Dota 2, Minecraft and Eve Online. 

When it comes to Minecraft I can be sorted as a "dedicated" player. So far I have played on a few servers, which are all closed now, and due to advertising policy I'll rather keep the names of them to myself.

On all of them I have played from the moment I joined untill they closed, due to the owners bad management or real life problems, owners or mine.

I was lucky enough to scale up the ranks from the normal member to moderator/admin on all of them to even main admin rank on 2 of them which gave me the responsibility of watching over the server and server files through the servers console. I was in charge of all the plugin work for the servers and the modification of them according to our needs.

About a year ago the last server I played on got closed due to owners disagreements with the hosting service which put his will to continue with the server to an end.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was when I decided to take a break and go on my own.

Have in mind that Croatia is a small country in southern Europe which has only around 5 million citizens, so the gaming community here is really low, especially Minecraft community. Hence finding a good Minecraft server or starting one with hosting service from Croatia is "hard" and by that I mean almost impossible. But still I decided to press on with it.

I found a solid hosting service here and started working on my own server. It turned out to be a good success since the majority of the player base was from Croatia and the surrounding countries. Server had a stable activity with average 10-15 players on at all times. But as the saying goes all good things come to an end.

I had to close the server since the hosting service doubled their prices overnight, and in order for the server to grow, the payment for hosting it with better PC preferences would even triple the starting costs. That was by far more that an expensive to our living standards here.

So to conclude, I would say that my past experiences, both as a regular player and as an admin or server owner, have shown me how difficult and how much work it is needed to setup and manage a server.

And that is why I have a clean history as a player.

I haven't been banned or even treated for misconduct on any server so far.

I follow the servers rules and I try my best to comply to the servers staff. Ofcourse I have my own opinion which sometimes differs from others but I guess that is how it should be, as long as it isn't over the lines.

Therefore I would like to state that I believe that I can be "trusted", as much as you can trust an online gamer that is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hence this thread I'm opening.

To get verified status/rank, for which I think is a rank of trust. I don't have the need of even trying to progress through the ranks to get some special abilities and commands of any sort since as I've explained eariler I've been through it all and for now I just want to play as any other regular player.

And that's the real reason why I'm requesting verified status.

To be able to play minecraft fully as I would be able to play it in singleplayer.

Verified status would give me the option of using hoppers next to each other which is a big deal in my builds. For some reason I tend to build big and massive. And since the hoppers came into Minecraft I loved using them.

At the moment I'm in the process of working on a project that I thought of and hoppers are a big factor in it. I am ofcourse able to go around it and remove some ideas that i had in mind if I'm not able to use them but if I can have the chance to fully do it as I had it in mind, then why not try to do it. Right?

Apologies for making this thread so long, but it's my first one here, even tho I registered earlier, so I figured that introduction and backstory was needed in order so you could see it from my point of view on the matter (if that's even possible).

Also I'm sorry for my bad english, it's not my fault I liked girls more than grammar in school. 

To those that actually read all of this, thank you for reading and I'm sorry for taking away your valuable time.

Have fun and mine safe!

CarnEviL - CEO of Atomic Technologies and leader of eviLution

Edited by CarnEviL

Time On The Server? Have you been here since 1.0? Or have you just joined maybe this year?

I have been on the server for around 6 weeks now if I'm not mistaken. 

But from what I've read on the forums and ingame info, I haven't seen any minimal time spent quota to qualify for the status.

If there is one though and I haven't reached it I'll then ofcourse cancel my request.

Mhm, Ok...... No I think it will be accepted. You seem to be on MOST of the time, so.. yeah. :P

"" Also I'm sorry for my bad english, it's not my fault I liked girls more than grammar in school. ""

Totaly agree !

I have also made a comeback in the server about 6 weeks ago, i see you online a lot. And helping others out here and there.

Overall a nice request and interesting past. 

I wish you good luck on your request =)

I love the quote about liking girls more than grammar. I think I'm gonna frame that, it's so amazing. Good luck, you'd be a good addition to the team c:

Good luck bro! I hope you get verefied, seems like you know what you have to do to get there as well. Also Fnord is right, that quote made me laugh...

Wow... your report makes my report look like something i pulled out of the trash. Goodluck man and i hope you get verified, if you still play on the server that is.