ayyeeeitsammy

visionzCraft ( =vCraft= ) Information

8 posts in this topic

Welcome to the visionzCraft Topic!

All Members of =vCraft= should closely follow this topic. Incase of any changes or major happenings in the clan!

Members are reminded that visionzCraft is a Building Clan. visionzCraft will not rely on PvP, we were built on Creating and Building. That is what we are.

If you would like to be apart of the visionzCraft clan, The Clan Leader must see what you have built on the Team-NeO Minecraft Server. Builds may be in any world.

Have Fun!

Member Information

Members will be placed on a probationary period until building skills are proven. Once they are proven the will become a permanent Member! If skills are not shown within a reasonable amount of time, member will be removed. Must wait 10 Days to request membership again. 

NEW! Welcome Honorary Members! Honorary Members are members that are apart of other clans but still welcome in our base and can be on our Board of Directors! NeO_Voltron is the first Honorary Member!

-ayyeeeitsammy (Clan Leader)

- MEMBER INFORMATION -

- Clan Leadership -

Clan Leader: ayyeeeitsammy

Clan Co-Leader: null

Clan Co-Leader: null

- Clan Board -

Director of Creation: ayyeeeitsammy

Assistant-Director of Creation: NeO_ Voltron

Director of Redstone:

Director of Alchemy:

- Clan Members -

ayyeeeitsammy

Em0rTa1xKILLA

DiamondDGaming

pinslice

toadman121

Traxle

- Clan Honorary Members - 

NeO_Voltron

cococonor97

Reaperwithin

- Clan Relationships - 

=Rubiks= : Non-Aggression Pact

Dimd.Leg: Strategic Alliance

If you would like to be apart of the visionzCraft clan, The Clan Leader must see what you have built on the Team-NeO Minecraft Server. 

*Builds may be in any world.*

= Clan Base =

Work on the base will begin shortly!

- Clan News -

• Clan Base Construction will begin shortly.
  • NeO_Voltroncococonor97, and Reaperwithin are new Honorary Members!
  • We have signed a Non-Aggression Pact with =Rubiks= , Plesase be nice with this clan. Any infractions will result in a membership termination.
  • Dimd.Leg and visionzCraft have entered a Strategic Alliance! There should be no infractions between the clans at all. :smile:
Edited by ayyeeeitsammy

Greetings , Id like to sign a pact of non aggression with you! What do you say? :P

-CHAOS- Leader

Greetings , Id like to sign a pact of non aggression with you! What do you say? :P

-CHAOS- Leader

I would love to sign the non-aggression pact! visionzCraft was built on creation and we strive be nothing but that! I will be online shortly.

- ayyeeeitsammy / =vCraft= Leader

Edited by ayyeeeitsammy

Great To Hear! See Ya around :tongue:

I do apologize! My laptop would not connect to the internet this morning and it will most likely be getting replaced tomorrow. Be on in a few! (for real this time lol)

~ ayyeeeitsammy  /  =vCraft= Leader

visionzCraft Clan Base has moved!

After careful consideration the location that was chosen for the clan base was decided to be to close to ayyeeeitsammy's primary home. I am currently looking for new locations.

Clan Membership News

We have grown to 4 actual members! 

aminetrend's membership has been terminated! They have one more chance to join visionzCraft Clan!

Days Remaining:    0 Days Until Termination of Membership

My laptop crashed last week and was sent back to the HP Technical Repair Center. Due to the same Wireless Board Issue and a Memory Issue. I should receive it back on Monday or Tuesday (scheduled for Monday)! I am also in the process of upgrading the Office Portion of my room. During the summer of 2015 I will be getting a job and getting two new monitors, monitor stand, and upgrading my laptop due the free one year warranty I will be getting due to the defectiveness of this laptop.

See you all regularly starting Monday!

:smile:

This was your weekly vCraft News! Tune in next week to see what happens!

:biggrin: 

Edited by ayyeeeitsammy

Weekly visionzCraft Clan News!

Clan Base News

Construction on the visionzCraft Clan Base will begin this week! I have put off this build for too long and its time to become an actual clan with a physical base!

Location and Information will be posted in Clan MOTD on MC. Coords will be /mail 'd to all members once the location is found.

Recruitment

We are still recruiting for our clan! (Obviously! lol) If you know someone who can create amazing builds and wants to be in a clan OR join a different clan (we don't discriminate #equality) shoot me a message with their in-game name and I will follow through! 

And if you are the person that wants to join, shoot me message on MC or Forums and I will contact you to inspect your current builds on the Team-NeO Server.

FTB Builds will be accepted next week. You must be able to show me proof that you have built what you submitting as proof of good builds. If you submit a build that is not your creation, you will permanently removed from the visionzCraft Clan with NO consideration for another application.

Current Members

Our current members are:

Traxle

Em0rTa1xKILLA

toadman121

NeO_Voltron ( Honorary Member)

Reaperwithin ( Honorary Member)

cococonor97 ( Honorary Member)

This has been your weekly news from visionzCraft!

Bai :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead